Sunday, May 22, 2005

Chipotle Chicken, Spanish Rice and Jalapeno Beans

Chipotle Chicken
I sliced two chicken breasts and marinated them for a hour in Lawrys Baja Chipotle sauce. Then I sliced one yellow onion and sauteed the slices until they were soft. Finally, I placed the chicken into the pan turning each piece over once it looked done. (i.e. looked white and firm)




Spanish Rice
For the spanish rice, I got the recipe from Elise's simple recipes. I put too much chicken broth which made the rice a little mushy but it still tasted good. I also got the enchilada recipe from Elise's site. Simple is key. :)

Jalapeno Beans
The beans were from a can - Rosarito's Spicy Jalapeno Beans. I like this flavor of beans. They taste like the expensive frito lay bean chip dip to me. Yummy.


No comments: