Thursday, February 22, 2007

What color is your brain?

Take this test. There are only four questions and it seems pretty accurate. I do daydream a lot! So tell me, What color is your brain?


Your Brain is Red
Of all the brain types, yours is the most impulsive.If you think it, you do it. And you can get the bug to pursue almost any passion.Your thoughts are big and bold. Your mind has no inhibitions.
You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about love, your dreams, and distant places.



To bring it back to food - Have you ever eaten brain? If so what? I have yet to consume brain. My friend said that she knew someone who turned vegetarian after his experience in China. I guess he was at a restaurant where they plop a live monkey in the middle and chop off the top of the monkey's head. He was then supposed to spoon out the goodness. He saw the moneky cry and never ate meat again ...

3 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

You retell your friend's traumatic story well...:) No, I have not consciously had brain, but I've probably had shrimp brain.

Anonymous said...

I heard the monkey brain thingy too! So scary :O
Mine green brain.

Wandering Chopsticks said...

I've eaten deer brains. Mushy. Don't remember much else. And chicken brains.

Are you sure that story wasn't from Raiders of the Lost Ark or was that Temple of Doom?