Saturday, April 07, 2007

Recipe: Mushrooms Tomato Ground Turkey





Recipe: Mushrooms Tomato Ground Turkey
1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce
1 pound Ground Turkey
1 can tomatoes
10 oz of mushrooms
Pepper to taste

Directions:
Mix ground turkey and 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce in sauce pan and cook on medium heat. Mix in tomatoes. Drain the cooked turkey. Saute some mushrooms and mix ingredients together. Sprinkle pepper on top. Serve over white rice.

I was testing out using my newly purchased Worcestershire sauce. This was very tasty w/ white rice. Do you ever drain your food? This time I did. I packed this for hubbub and myself for lunch and I usually place the food on top of rice. So I didn't want the rice to be too soggy. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have done the same thing -top over rice :D
But I have a feeling you can stir fry some macaroni or penne pasta into this and have a one-dish meal too!