Sunday, December 10, 2006

Frozen Dinner?


The ingredients did come from the freezer but it wasn't quite a frozen dinner - Frozen vegetables and Frozen Tilapia Fillets. I placed my $1 dollar frozen fillets in the microwave per the instructions on the back for 2-3 minutes. Then I dipped them in a mixture of flour and water and lightly fried them with olive oil.

We ate this with jasmine rice.

I liked it! It was yummy. I haven't really used flour yet in any of my cooking. I was craving something flour like after seeing the salty pancakes over at Rasa Malaysia.

So I'm back. I haven't stopped cooking though I don't do it as often now. Been busy changed jobs and getting adjusted and such.

I'm happy to be back though. I'll update soon with some Vietnamese recipes I've learned. Yum.

No comments: